Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Two more wonderful people to meet

I spent some time today roaming through another great blog, replete with smart commentary and beautiful art. Leslie has also visited my blog and shared some thoughtful comments. I hope that She will become a regular here and I have linked Her blog, with great pleasure.

Tonight, thanks to Jeane Michelle, I found another blog that joins the growing ranks of those celebrating the greatest creation in the universe, that beautiful Being whom we call Woman. If my blog does nothing else, it will always be a nexus of such Great Minds and hopefully a light to any other Women out there who are still unaware of Their indescribable worth.

How could I not link a blogger confident enough and smart enough to declare: "I am [W]oman and I am worthy!" It's a Woman's World appears to be a very promising site.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you checked out Bobby's Blog, 'Woman:God's Masterpiece'
It's a blog dedicated to women.

Unknown said...

After posting this remark I was reading the rest of your blog and saw that you already have that blog as your favorite - feel quite sheepish now.
Anyway nice blog you have here!

Eastcoastdweller said...

Ms. Random Magus:

Thank You for stopping by and please visit often!

Re Bobby, et al, great minds think alike, I suppose. (There, Empress Amarpreet, I allowed myself a compliment!)

I'm sorry to hear about his illness and hope he feels better soon. WGM has so much promise and there is such a huge need for it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Eastcoastdweller,
I am honored by the link! I am still reading and reading your very deep, intense, passionate blog. Wow!
Thanks so much.
Is it OK to refer to you as ECD on the blogs? I have already done that, and then thought it might be too presumptuous. Let me know.

Eastcoastdweller said...

Thank You, Leslie!

ECD is just fine. Ratfink, Scum of the Earth, Dirtbag, Toadface or Roadkill would not be acceptable. (o:

Eastcoastdweller said...

Testing. Is this mike on?

Anonymous said...

I'll call you
testingisthismikeon.
(kidding)
You are a busy bloggerman. I'm having a time keeping up with all the posts!