Thursday, July 12, 2007

The best blog on the Web

I am humbled. Very humbled. I found a blog today that does everything I dream of this blog of mine doing and better, so much better. It's at the top of my link list now.

It breathes a beautiful spirit of respect and uplift of Women, and goes beyond mere contemplations to actual interviews of real-life Women. In other words, it presents solid proof of its hypothesis.

Judging from the comments, it is achieving its goal, of helping Women to appreciate Their own worth and exalted position in the universe. Miracle of precious miracles, a Woman Herself has joined their team.

There is hope for the universe.

I say that because trying to help Women understand Their natural beauty, Their absolute glory, often seems so futile. Find me a Woman who actually realizes that She is beautiful, who radiates self-confidence, who is comfortable and happy with Her Femininity -- and I will show you a rare Person indeed.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

"I say that because trying to help Women understand Their natural beauty, Their absolute glory, often seems so futile. Find me a Woman who actually realizes that She is beautiful, who radiates self-confidence, who is comfortable and happy with Her Femininity -- and I will show you a rare Person indeed."

I don't think it's because women don't understand it, but more because everywhere we turn someone, somewhere is trying to beat it out of us. Patriarchal society, mass media, religion, men, and yes, even other women. Not good enough, pretty enough, thin enough, smart enough, tall enough, rich enough, sexual enough, successful enough, interesting enough -- just not enough.

My .02 fwiw. :)

Eastcoastdweller said...

Very true, Dawn.

BTW, in my haste, I gave credit for Your statement here to Empress, in a related post, and can't fix the typo without deleting the whole comment. I hope all is understood.

Dawn said...

No worries. :)

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Well eastcoastdweller, don't keep us in suspense! Either my mouse is broken or help an younish woman with bad eyes out, where is the link to this fantastic blog about us Fantastic Women! Never mind Darling, I can now see "It's at the top of your link list now." Wouldn't want you to make this a little easier for us small print challenged folks - lol!

Woman God's Masterpiece

Eastcoastdweller said...

Thanks, JMC, for helping to clarify what I meant -- and yes, fantastic is exactly what You and Your Sisters are!

My cup of adoration runneth over.

Amar Mandair said...

I visited the site ecd, indeed a great blog! For you and everyone else helping women realize their beauty I commend you and more power to you!

Eastcoastdweller said...

I'm glad to hear that You did visit that blog, Empress. I only wish it were updated more often. Maybe they could use a volunteer.

Taking on another project would be insane on my part, but that's never bothered me before.

There is no more rewarding, fulfilling, joyful, pleasurable task in the world than helping You divine Ladies to recognize and appreciate the beauty that radiates from each one of You, the power that You possess and Your infinite worth.