Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Some surprising facts about human nature

Ten Politically Incorrect Truths About Human Nature
by Alan S. Miller, Ph. D., and Satoshi Kanazawa, Ph. D.

Why most suicide bombers are Muslim, beautiful people have more daughters, humans are naturally polygamous, sexual harassment isn't sexist, and blonds are more attractive.

http://psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-20070622-000002.xml

I, ECD, am apparently an anomaly, as far as this study goes: I honestly and truly don't give a darn about a Woman's chest size; I much prefer brunettes, redheads or ravenhaired Ladies over blondes; and my poor parents had only one Daughter and a heap of sons.

3 comments:

Ladybird said...

Oh my god! I loved your blog and you've already put a link to mine! A million thanks! I'll do the same with a link to yours. Take care.

Eastcoastdweller said...

Well, Ladybird, I loved Your blog, too, hence the swift linkage.

Thanks for the compliment.

Lance Abel said...

really interesting. as it happens, last week, i signed up with that magazine!