Sunday, July 29, 2007

Gotta cut back on blogging

I blogged like crazy this weekend.

But I also harvested more potatoes and carrots, worked some unpaid overtime, cleaned the house, went to two birthday parties, did some shopping and went to church.

So no, I'm not completely pathetic.

I must cut back on blogging though. I have a new boss, an insane, workaholic boss and I'm going to have to sweat to stay in his good graces. So, no more blogging except at night and on weekends. Not even at lunch, because then lunch break gets streeeetched a little longer than it should be -- blogging is so much fun, such a sweet addiction.

If I get fired, I'll have all kinds of time to blog but it won't pay the mortgage or my DSL bill.

9 comments:

Alexis said...

Aw. But I love reading your blog during the day. :[

Oh well. I'll get over it.

Alexis said...

The colon and bracket looks kind of random there...it was supposed to be a sad face. :[

Amar Mandair said...

Will miss your posts and comments throughout the day but definitely do not want you to get fired either!
Will Power ECD, Will Power!!!

Chase March said...

I only go online once a day, if I am lucky in the summer. But I look forward to new entires from you everytime I log on.

Eastcoastdweller said...

Thank You, Alexis; and Adena, Chase March and Empress. Empress, You even came to visit my blog from your fluey sick bed. You're an angel!

I am going to be so behind on blogging by the weekend that I'll have to type for two hours to catch up. I see things in the paper, or think of things, that I just itch to scribble down here, waiting eagerly to see what you all will post in return.

My list of bloggability includes the Simpson's Movie, which I vow to see this week; some musings upon the glory of Woman's hair; and something for Adena about Systems Biology.

And maybe some whining about the hell of having to sit for four hours in a meeting, in the only chair in the room that squeaked, with my boss watching me like a hawk for any signs of sleepiness or inattention.

Dawn said...

Ooooooohhhh! I'll help with the hair post.

I love my hair. :)

Eastcoastdweller said...

Dawn, You should most certainly love that gorgeous red hair of Yours!

Amar Mandair said...

A fan is a fan - we tend to get obsessive about things we like!

Eastcoastdweller said...

I know that I do. Put me in the company of my favorite things: a beautiful outdoor setting or a good book, or good food, or the indescribably blissful company of intelligent Women (but I repeat myself), and I am happy indeed and need nothing else except perhaps oxygen and water.