Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lucky me!

I did not have to spend today squirming under my boss' glare, for a change. Instead, I was part of a group of teams putting together a "mission statement."

By delightful chance, I was put together at the table with four Ladies, of varying age and backgrounds.

They worked with Feminine efficiency and precision. I contributed my thoughts now and then but it was beautiful to see Their synergy, Their intellects at work -- no cattiness, no pettiness, none of that stereotypical stuff, just smart Women thinking hard and being successful together.

I love it!

2 comments:

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Good!
That doesn't happen often, when the wrong personalities are combined.

But... get the right blend, and wonders never cease!

Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Eastcoastdweller said...

We certainly had a great time together. It was indeed "the right blend."

Perhaps there is no such thing as a wrong personality -- just a personality in need of more self-direction.