Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Linking to Lizza


Monsoons and poetry,
Memory lane and Pinocchio's, um, protuberance,
this is Lizza, who declares: I am Woman, see me blog.

I am happy to link Her -- yes, I've decided I can't beat my blog addiction, so I will embrace it instead, linking like a madman, albeit still not at work.

What beautiful minds congregate here! I speak of you all, not of me -- I am merely the conference hall where your delightful voices are heard. And that includes the guys, too, Lance, Chase, Squirrel and Anandi.

4 comments:

Odat said...

Great choice!
Peace

Lizza said...

Thank you for this post, eastcoastdweller. Seeing my face in someone else's part of cyberspace is still such a surprise.

I'm liking your posts!

Eastcoastdweller said...

It is most definitely a beautiful face, Lizza, and beauty is what my blog celebrates. That is also why I posted the photo at maximum size.

Consider this blog to be as much Your part of cyberspace as mine. I welcome Your every comment.

Eastcoastdweller said...

Odat: Peace to You, too. And to all the fishes in the deep blue sea!