Friday, August 31, 2007

Chase "sees it"

My long-time blog pal Chase March has written a great post (well, that's nothing unusual!) about the concept of seeing the natural beauty, beyond the mere physical aspects, though it may be present, of the Women in one's everyday life.

He acts as if it is a new experience for him, and as if I deserve some kind of credit. I say, Chase has always been enlightened this way: it was he who saw the beauty in Alexis (Rescue Me) and brought Her gifts to our attention, for example.

Chase is a gentleman and a gentle man and I hope that his days of feeling lonely and empty will end soon.

1 comment:

Chase March said...

Thanks for the nice post and kind words.

I think I have had this experience before. It was just more profound because of your influence. It made me appreciate the feeling all the more.

I felt lonely and empty afterwards only because I have yet to find my soulmate. I was feeling kind of down recently about that. I don't feel like that all the time though, so don't worry.