Thursday, August 9, 2007

Last link of the week -- Marvelous Molly

I have perhaps reached the limit of bloggers for my link list -- I simply can't keep up with any more. For me, a link represents a friend and I try to visit each of their blogs everyday, to keep up with their thoughts in their world, and to comment. And if a week goes by without my visiting a certain blog, I feel as if we begin to drift apart. Already I find myself having to visit half the list one day, the other half the next.

If Princess Banter is interested, I may link Her blog tomorrow, but then it really, really has to be "quits." Geez, I sound like an addict. I am an addict. But what better kind of an addict to be?

Anyway, Molly is another wonderful Lady who enjoys words, life and the great outdoors. I seem to gravitate towards people like that!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should link to a million more...I benefit from discovering your blogroll friends, and I hope you come to my blog just for a fun read sometime.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Isn't Princess great?
I love her wit and depth, she is a wonderful woman.


Scarlett & V.

Eastcoastdweller said...

Leslie: I think You want to kill me! I have three pages of blogs that I've visited once and might visit again.

I'd feel bad visiting a good blog and not commenting, because I myself hate when I work hard on a post (and sometimes, honestly, I really do -- put in some research, work on the word structure til it sounds just right)and no one seems interested.

Scarlett: Princess is great. Just waiting on Her permission for that final drink -- er, link.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet Eastcoastdweller, I only want to 'kill' you a little :)
I am just loving having the whole blogosphere available to read, aren't you? What brilliant people there are in the world! It makes my heart full to find all these ripe minds. Just enjoy them...I think they know...

Eastcoastdweller said...

Leslie: You'd hand a cold beer to a recovering alcoholic, wouldn't You! LOL!

I'm hopeless. I will surely be adding a few more links soon. How can I look at myself in the mirror, a mere shadow of a man, slave to the blogworld?

Anonymous said...

Well, I certainly wouldn't hand them a warm beer :)
You're having too much fun, admit it :)

Eastcoastdweller said...

You said it -- way too much fun. Can't quit.