Friday, September 7, 2007

Progress of "For the Love of Woman"

The first contributors to the Sister-blog of "Isis," "For the Love of Woman," have already made Their beautiful mark and it is starting to take shape. This weekend, I have a lot of helpful links that I'd like to add, such as the great blog that Indigo Blue suggested, and maybe some graphics.

On my own, "For the Love of Woman" wouldn't amount to much. But with a solid roster of contributors, we can make it great, really great -- a truly valuable resource for the body, mind and spirit of Women everywhere. I learned a long, long time ago that if You want something done efficiently, correctly and beautifully, You had better put Women in charge of it.

Anyone else who would like to take part, just let me know. It's a matter of exchanging emails. Don't post Your email on this blog -- rather, I'll send mine to Your blog upon request. Spammers probably have mine already but I don't want them to get Yours.

3 comments:

Nadiyya said...

I would LOVE to contribute, I already have a few texts in norwegian I can translate for that purpose :)

Eastcoastdweller said...

Wonderful! I'll pop over to Your blog.

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I will post mine tomorrow including the one you were so kind to leave a great comment, a cheerleader comment ;-)
Today I prefer stay a little quiet in honor of everyone involved in 9/11
God bless your heart!