Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Darlene, Part III

She was my original Isis. Smart and so very beautiful.

I've blogged a couple of times now about Darlene Tsue and I have tried, in vain, to conduct Internet people searches for Her. The closest that I have come is a traffic court listing in Mesa, Arizona, that may or may not be Her and a eulogy to a Darlene Tsue who passed away several years ago, who I pray is not Her. Today, I'm happy to see that Isis is the number one result that pops up in an Internet search for Her.

Maybe She will find this place if, God willing, She is still alive. Who knows what can happen in 20 years? She would be about 37 years old now, a few years older than me, still so very young.

I just want to say "thank you" to Her for being who She was and for what She did for me.

6 comments:

Open Grove Claudia said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

BraveHeart said...

Sounds like you were a kid when you knew her.
Good luck with the search.
I hope you meet again, it sounds very important to thank her.

StayAtHomeKat said...

I cannot find paul :-(

StayAtHomeKat said...

maybe I have stayed so long at my place of employment so that he could find me.....sigh.


(but no, really. where I work is wonderful)

Eastcoastdweller said...

Perhaps Paul and Darlene married and moved to Beijing.

StayAtHomeKat said...

for sure he married someone... that was not me!