Monday, March 16, 2009

My figger has a cohd

I slammed my finger in the car door the other day. Hard. It does not look pretty. It does not feel pretty.

So I sat in the car bleeding into a yellow napkin from McDonals and strugglging to not scream while my poor Beloved beside me urged me to go get a tetanus shot and was sure that it was broken.

And now id is Monday and I am tryign to do my daily work,w hich involves typing and it happenes to be teh finger that types the e, a, s and d, and the going is rather difficult. I am not responbislbe for any typing errosr today.

This finger thinks that I hate it. It is the same one I gashed jsut a month ago when I was slicing an onion.

Yes, I would like somw cheeese twith my whine today. I like Muenwster, please.

2 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

Awww ECD - I am sorry your finger suffers - as does your typing LOL
That is indeed a very painful thing to have one's finger caught in a car door. You have my sympathies though sorry I don't have the cheese.

PS: Word verification is: vibled
Do you feel vibled ?

Eastcoastdweller said...

No cheese? How could you not have cheese on hand at all times?

Vibled ... hmms, actually it sounds like how you feel after sitting too long in one of those mechanical humming chairs at the furniture store.

My word verification for this was "swoon."