Friday, September 3, 2010

Apparently, some people really do not have a life ...

I was quite surprised to receive an ugly email this morning from an ugly-souled person regarding an ugly picture.

In some blog post here from more than a year ago, I used a photo from the internet of an ant -- an ant of all things -- to illustrate the point I was making.

Now, suddenly that appears to be a problem for that photo-snapper, who insisted that it be removed immediately. Big deal. It's down. Go find something else to whine about.

I don't make any money from this blog. I claim credit for a picture only when I have taken it myself. So lighten up. We are fellow enthusiasts of nature but your peevishness gives the passion a bad name.

I really hope, oh sad soul, that you do not waste too much of the time that you could be spending on your photography, policing blogs. You'll go insane.

1 comment:

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh how awful...and on whose authority does this photographer make his claim? His own? Bah, humbug!